CONDITIONS OF NOMINATION
- Nominees must own the IPR (Intellectual Property Rights) of the product.
(This is not applicable to student project categories)
- All entries must come through the Head Categories.
- A Start-up need to come through the Head Category but at the same time also nominate in the Cross Category under Start-up.
- A Research & Development need to come through the Head Category and also nominate in the Cross Category under Research & Development.
- A company can also nominate your entry in the Technology Category under any of the 3 segments.
For eg. A company may nominate in one of the Head Categories and can nominate under the Cross Categories and also in the Technology Categories provided you meet the criteria. At the same time, there is a possibility you could win up to 3 Awards.
Please take note that your presentation for the respective nominations will defer when presenting at the Head Category, Cross Category and Technology Category respectively (This is not applicable to Tertiary, Senior Student and Junior Student Categories).
- Head Categories: One product can only be nominated under one of the categories under
this Head Categories group (Please refer to the Award Category framework for details)
- Cross Categories: The product/company can also be nominated for either one but not both
(1) Start Up or (2) Research and Development
- Technology Categories: The product can also be nominated for either one of the categories
(1) Big Data Analytics (2) Internet of Things (3) Artificial Intelligence
Effective this year (2018) onwards, there is NEW Nomination Framework and Criteria. Therefore, please read the conditions of nominations below before you submit your nominations.